Barracuda Team Teachers
Mrs. Sherri Snyder, Math/Science/Wellness
Mrs. Jeanna Reda, Language Arts/Social Studies
Mrs. Jeanna Reda, Language Arts/Social Studies
Monday, September 10, 2012
Looking back at last week...
Welcome back to the third week of school. As I reflect back on the three new weeks of fifth grade, I am encouraged by what I am seeing. I see great kindness and respect exhibited by students. I see big beautiful eyes looking at me as I give instructions or pass along information. I also see scores that have been added to the grade book many people should be proud of. In fifth grade, most of you are doing exactly what you should be doing and I am so encouraged as to what our year holds for us. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!
Remember: "Strong people do not put others down, they lift them up." Words to live by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment