Barracuda Team Teachers

Mrs. Sherri Snyder, Math/Science/Wellness
Mrs. Jeanna Reda, Language Arts/Social Studies

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First days of school

Welcome to fifth grade and Team Barracuda. It is the third day of school and we are off to a rip roaring start. I have to compliment the students on the use of good manners. I have heard a lot of please and thank you's floating around.

We have been so busy getting to know our classroom family and all the procedures and expectations of fifth grade. Homework for math and science will begin next week...the week of September 5, 2011. I will check daily for a signature in the agenda and put a star next to he signature. This will ensure if you write a note in the agenda on that day, I will see it. I will also give stickers at the end of the week to those who have a signature Monday through Thursday. The agenda is a great communication tool between home and school.

Take care.
Mrs. Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment